Fluidized bed drying is the optimal method for controlled, gentle and even drying of wet solids. The intensive heat/mass exchange of the fluidized bed product makes this method particularly effective and time-saving. The technology is also suitable for post-drying of spray granulated or extruded products with very low residual moisture. Fluid bed dryers are most suitable for drying granules, crystalline, coarse or similar material in pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, dyes, foodstuff and allied industries.
- In compliance with cGMP guidelines
- Uniform Drying with reducing Drying time
- Quick Dismantling of Dutch Sieve & Perforated Sheet at the Product container
- Enhanced heat and mass transfer through intimate contact and mixing with the fluidizing gas.
- Heat sensitive materials can be dried at temperatures lower than the boiling point due to reduced vapor pressure.
- Indirect heat transfer surfaces can be added to increase capacity or reduce bed area .
- Closed cycle Fluid Bed systems, in which inert gases can be recycled, are available to handle toxic products, oxygen sensitive products, or flammable solvent wetted materials.
- Atmospheric inlet air is filtered by means of single / multi stage filters of 20 microns to prevent any fine dust to pass through the product.
- Steam Coil made out of 1" dia. SS 304/316 finned tube & is designed to get pressure of around 3-4kg./cm^2 (working pressure 3 kg/cm^2).
- Digital temperature indicators cum controller is provided with the unit to indicate the inlet and outlet air temperature as well as to controller the present inlet air temperature.
- Air suction and discharge dampers provided to control the inlet and outlet air flow.
- An explosion safety flap of adequate capacity at the rear end of the dryer
- Timer provided to set the process time which will cut off the motor supply after pre-set time period
- Physical properties of the material can be restored due to gentle vibrations