To Know about
Who We Are?
Reliance Instruments Corporation is a heterogeneous organization involved in manufacturing of sterilizing, disposing of biomedical waste and water distillation(multi column distillation).
Incorporate latest technology in above fields. Other areas CGMP validation, process automation and consultation on turnkey basis for setting of CSSD.The company gained wast experience in metallurgy and welding technology which involves using of latest welding automation. The manufacturing division is well equipped under one roof for instrumentation, mechanical, press components and heat transfer components above all our electrical testing laboratory is approval by bureau of standard, 30 years old company.Read more Contact Us
Acting as one motivated and targeted team
Leading medium-sized group for inductive components
Reliance Instruments Corporation defines our aims, corporate values
Why Choose Us?
Reliance Instruments Corporation is a heterogeneous organization involved in manufacturing of sterilizing, disposing of biomedical waste and water distillation(multi column distillation). Incorporate latest technology in above fields.
1967 Grundt KG, Schwandorf, Germany Beginning of the transformer production as family business
1984 Reliance Instruments Corporation GmbH, Nabburg, Germany Foundation of the own company
1996 Expansion of the production plant
1996 Certification according to ISO 9001
2002 Foundation Reliance Instruments Corporation
2005 Foundation Reliance Instruments Corporation
2008 new plants in Germany and India Expansion of the manufactoring capacities
2009 Foundation of alttec GmbH
2011 Sycomp GmbH is integrated into Reliance firmengruppe
2014 Extension of Headquarter Nabburg
2014 Foundation of gutre GmbH
2016/2017 New building of production plant India
List Of Certification
IS 3829 Part I
IS 3829 Part II
IS 3829 Part III
EN 1422: 2014
EN ISO 15883-1:2006
WHO - GMP
The management policy from Reliance Instruments Corporation defines our aims, corporate values and corporate philosophy. Our focus is being successful together with our partners (customers, employees and suppliers). We understand our aspiration for customer- and employee satisfaction, conservation of resources, constant improvement of products and environment performance, the commitment to comply with applicable legal requirements, management and monitoring because of transparency of these targets as an obligation.
Partial List of Clients
TURN KEY SOLUTION
CSSD TURNKEY SOLUTION
- Comprehensive solution for CSSD (Central Sterilization and Supply Department)
- Right Architectural planning for seamless Workflow
- Planning according to forward-moving flow, including physical barriers, promotes effective management of work procedures & reduces risk of incorrect actions by staff
- Planning confirming to international Norms
- Assures Hygiene safety and Maximum productivity
- Comprise of Planning, Installing, Staff Training and Documentation for monitoring CSSD Operations
MECHANIZED LAUNDRY TURNKEY SOLUTION
- Extensive Laundry solution for Industrial, Hospital and Health Care Domain.
- Providing Architectural layout confirming NABH / MCI Norms
- Clean and Adequate quantity of washed Lenin for Uninterrupted Lenin Supply
- Safe Handling, Sorting and Separation of Soiled and Infected Linen With Efficient Water and Energy Management
- Focusing Planning, Installing, Staff training and Monitoring Mechanized Laundry